About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Imagine That

Check out a talented artist I met at Baltimore Comicon 2006... John Broglia!

Click here: Imagine That

2 comments:

John Broglia said...

hey "golden child", the pic was really cool. im going to post it on my blog as my first official fan hahah. thanks again for all the support and hope you are enjoying zombie sama!

patrickstrange said...

no prob! thanks man!