About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Comic art for sale on eBay!

Hello all,
I have a bunch of auctions on eBay... a few ending today... here’s your chance to get some original one-of-a-kind artwork! Your support helps support my studio's creative goals! Thanks for looking and bidding!

Artwork on sale from artists: Patrick Strange, David Dandorf, Ed Benes, Jon Toledo, Joe Bennett, Shane Koch, Sunny Lee, Jaye Paul, John Buscema, Sabastian Van Esch, Kurt Krol, Jerry "JAG" Gaylord, Ed McGuinness of Artxilla Studios, Tom Mandrake...

Check it out: http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=thestrangeworld


No comments: