About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Declaration of Peace Protest - Documentary Film Questions

Hello all,

I am currently assisting produce & interviewing protestors for a film documentary with Nathaniel Paluga of the T & B Institute (Motion Pictures & Press). Portions of the film will be made available on www.declarationofpeace.org, www.youtube.com, www.myspace.com and other venues & websites to be announced. The purpose of this post is to call on you all (my family, friends and general public) for questions that you all would like me to ask the protestors/govt. officials/etc. in regards to the current state of affairs of our country and its dealing with the Iraq situation. We are hoping to cover both sides of the issue and invite anyone & everyone to share their view whether they are for or against the President and the occupation of Iraq. The filming started today and will continue until next Thursday, September 28th. If you are in the VA/MD/DC area and would like to express your views/opinions to me on camera and are able to come into downtown DC where we are shooting, send me an e-mail at patrickstrange@gmail.com to arrange a time. Thank you for your time and I appreciate your assistance.

No comments: