About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Film Screening of Amends To My Life !!!

To all my VA/MD/DC actor friends:


The film, Amends To My Life, that I had a lil' cameo appearance in as "The Mexican" will be playing in Frederick, MD.

- Patrick Michael Strange


Check it out below:

Feature Film to Screen in Frederick, MD
Date
- 3/16/07
Location - Cultural Arts Center of Frederick County, 15 W. Patrick Street in Frederick
Contact - 301-662-4190
7:00 p.m.


The Frederick Arts Council will be hosting a screening of a feature film entitled "Amends to My Life" at the Cultural Arts Center on Friday, March 16th. Show time is 7:00 p.m.


The film was directed by Ben Solenberger of Winchester, Virginia. The March 16th event will be the first screening of the newly edited version of the film. An optional focus group will be held after the film for those interested in providing their feedback for the production staff. The cost is $5 per person for the screening.


For more information, visit the Announcements Page or call 301-662-4190.


Go to this link for more details! http://www.frederickartscouncil.org/news_fr.htm


I hope to see you all there! Thanks so much!


Ben E. Solenberger

No comments: