About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Thursday, February 08, 2007

On "TheLot.com"... I'm appearing in three short films...

Hello all,

Quick update... I recently worked on "Getting Up" with John Gorelski for the www.thelot.com aka "The Lot" upcoming TV series with Steven Spielberg and Mark Burnett. I appeared as a police lieutenant. This weekend I am working on two more short films for this project in where I will be playing a Yakuza boss in one and a vigilante in the other... talk about action packed casting, huh?! Later people!

P

No comments: