About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My latest film role, Sean in Dysfunktional!

Hello all,


I am happy to announce my latest film role - Lil' Sean Lee in the indy feature film family comedy, Dysfunktional!  I play a young asian teenager who dates/meets the lead character's sister online and is then invited to meet the family at the family's annual holiday get-together.  Dysfunktional is coming out from 24K Black Films and is written by Jimme Lee Ward.


Company Website:  24K Black Films Website


Film Synopsis:


Dysfunktional - (Pre-Production) -A coming of age comedy about a young lost soul searching for answers on how to cope with the serious everyday issues that trouble him…. His family. The story takes place during the preparation for the family gathering during the holiday season. Keith is simply trying to find a way to accept his family and their quarky ways, not realizing he has to accept himself first. With the help of Lizzie, Keith grows in a matter of minutes from being a boy to a man and understanding the value of family, even though they are 'dysfunctional'.


No comments: