About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Breaking news - I landed another film role!

January 20, 2007

Hello all,
I am happy to announce today another pending film role - Dave in the short film drama, "The Stream, The Cave, Jim and Dave"! I will be playing the lead part of Dave in this dramatic award winning screenplay. "The Stream, The Cave, Jim and Dave" is coming out from Aloma Films and is written by Nicklaus Louis. Producer is Amy Brown and the director is Greg Gutierrez.

Company Website: Aloma Films Website - http://www.alomafilms.com

No comments: