About Me

My photo
I am the everyday guy who makes the most out of his everyday situations. My motto, "Live. Breathe. Create." I'm of Filipino / Irish / German descent... mixed child... mestizo... whose often mistaken to be Puerto Rican... latino... I am a writer / poet / artist / photographer / producer / actor... etc etcetera... aka one creative brotha... You can look me up by doing a google search for "Patrick Strange" or "patrickstrange".

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Holiday Art Show

Hello all,

Well, since I had to get some images over to my local newspaper for the news article biography on me (Thursday, December 21 2006 in the Potomac News & Manassas Journal Messenger - www.potomacnews.com)... I might as well share these images with you all as well... some old, some new or never-before-seen... check it out and holla at ya boy:

Blood of Onyx Poster - Art by Jerry Gaylord


Blood of Onyx Pin-up - Art by Servant G


Blood of Onyx Pin-up - Art by Shane Koch


Blood of Onyx Pin-up - Art by Blackstar & Benito


The Who'Whats?! Pin-up - Art by Adam Frizzel


The Who'Whats?! Pg.6 from story in More Fund Comics Trade Paperback - Art by Adam Frizzel


Time Dollars # 1 Front Cover - Art by Pop Mhan


Time Dollars # 1 Back Cover - Art by Jerry Gaylord


Time Dollars # 1 Pg. 3 - Art by Jerry Gaylord & David Newbold


Blood of Onyx, Time Dollars and The Who'Whats?! are TM and (C) of Patrick Strange and Temple Far East Entertainment. Blood of Onyx, Time Dollars and The Who'Whats?! are written and created by Patrick Strange.

Alright... here are some never before seen production art pieces from the planned Time Dollars #2 that never saw print and a glimpse into the story of the upcoming Mr. Washington graphic novel.... tell me what you think... artwork by Arkady Roytman and Adam Frizzel...





















No comments: